Dermall Matrix Stratum Basale Restoring Cream, 60ml
Dermall Matrix Stratum Basale Restoring Cream For all skin types, including sensitive skin Using after toner or dermal facial mask. Layered 1~2 times for dry skin. Deep Moisturizing effect Smooth texture and fast absorption Formulated for quick and easy absorption onto skinClinically proven to effectively restore stratum basale layer of the skinImproves against skin dehydration
- Size Guide
Dermall Matrix Stratum Basale Restoring Cream
- For all skin types, including sensitive skin
- Using after toner or dermal facial mask.
- Layered 1~2 times for dry skin.
- Deep Moisturizing effect
- Smooth texture and fast absorption
Formulated for quick and easy absorption onto skin
Clinically proven to effectively restore stratum basale layer of the skin
Improves against skin dehydration – 75.74%
Strengthens skin barrier – 74.95%
Revitalization of skin moisture – 70.23%
Improves rapid moisturization and product absorption – 80.1%
Temporarily relief of itching caused by dry skin – 70.23%
Steps on How-To-Use
01) Apply with appropriate amount evenly after using facial wash and toner to purify facial skin
02) Effective in layering multiple times to alleviate against severe dry skin
a. Tip: Most effective after using facial Dermal Mask as a finishing touch to preserve longer duration of skin moisturization
03) Apply in any areas of skin experiencing dry skin irritation
Stratum Basale Restoring Cream Most Recommended For:
• Those who require long-lasting moisturization effect against skin dryness
• Those who want to improve rapid absorption against oily skin complexion
• Those who need a smooth cream texture for quick and easy absorption
-Stratum basale, also known as the basal cell layer, is the innermost layer of the epidermis. This layer contains column-shaped basal cells that are constantly dividing and being pushed toward the surface.
-The extracellular matrix of normal skin. The largest component of normal skin is the ECM, a gel-like matrix produced by the cells.
-The ECM is composed of a variety of polysaccharides, water and collagen proteins which give the skin remarkable properties